REGINA VIARUM, S.L., collects, processes and stores personal information through its website www.reginaviarum.es
Business name: REGINA VIARUM
Corporate name: REGINA VIARUM, S.L.
Tax Identification Number: B36361368
Address: Carretera Puxeiros a Peinador, 51 – C.P.: 36416 Mos (Pontevedra, Spain)
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from European Parliament and Council, April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals)
- Organic Law 3/2018, December 5th on Personal Data Protection and warranties of digital rights.
- LSSI (Law 34/2012, July 11th, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Only necessary data will be collected to proceed with the normal activity of the service. In compliance with the principle of data minimization.
The collected data will be from people older than 16 years of age (Art. 8.1. RGPD). REGINA VIARUM, S.L. reserves the right to take suitable measures to check the veracity of the users age. In all events these data will be personal information for identification and no sensitive data:
- Name and last name
Objective of the collection and data usage
The collection and usage of the data is done with the only objective that you can request information or reach our company.
REGINA VIARUM, S.L is committed to not use data with a different purpose.
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned by REGINA VIARUM, S.L. which will be managed and stored by the company.
Data conservation period
Data will be stored until the objective is achieved, maximum 10 years or until the right of cancellation or modification is exercised. As long as it does not conflict with the necessity to store the data for legal or tax purposes.
How we protect your data?
Your data is transferred and securely stored as we have:
SSL encryption of data
Firewall server level
Security protocols to prevent unauthorised access
Besides, REGINA VIARUM, S.L. is committed to keep the confidentiality of the data and shall not communicate or allow access to unauthorised third parties.
Your rights according to data protection
The legislation recognises, as user who have transferred personal data, the right to access personal data, to correct or cancel, to object to the processing, to the data portability and the processing limitation.
You may exercise any of these rights via email sent to email@example.com or sent a letter to REGINA VIARUM, S.L. Carretera Puxeiros a Peinador, 51 – C.P: 36416 Mos (Pontevedra, España) stating the rights you want to exercise and a copy of your ID card.
You will receive a reply within a maximum of 30 working days.
Legal grounds for processing of personal data
Data protection authority in Spain
If you want to fully assert your rights related to personal data protection and consider that we are not respecting them you can reach the data protection control Authority.
- What are Cookies? A cookie is a file downloaded into a user´s computer when you enter certain websites. The cookies allow the websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user´s browsing habits or about his/her computer and, depending on the type of information and the way using the computer, can be used to identify the user.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a webpage, platform or application and to use different options or services as they exist, such as, for instance, controlling the traffic and transmission of data, identify sessions, enter into areas of restricted access, remember elements from a sales order, set up the purchasing process, submit the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, store contents to share videos, sound or content through social networking sites.
- Personalisation cookies: are cookies that enable the user to access the service with some pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user´s computer, for instance, language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that enable its owner, monitoring and analyzing the website users behavior which they are linked. The information gathered by this type of cookies is used to measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and to elaborate navigation profiles of those sites, in order to improve the website based on the data analysis from the users usage of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies which allow to manage, as efficiently as possible, advertising spaces which the publisher had included in a website, application or platform from where the service is provided, according to criteria such as published content or the ad frequency.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those which allow to manage, as efficiently as possible, advertising spaces which the publisher had included in a website, application or platform from where the service is provided. These cookies store users behavior information from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show adverts based on it.
- How to block or delete cookies from your computer: If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser:
- Set cookies in Google Chrome
- Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Set cookies in Safari (Apple)
- Warning message about deleting cookies
You can delete and block all the cookies from this website, but some of the areas will not work or the quality of the website can be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy you can reach us via our website through our contact channels.